Greywater Recycling Kit
This greywater recycling kit known as the WaterTwo valve is designed to recycle shower and bath water to your garden hose pipe from a sealed mains drainage system.
This unique fitting system means that the existing pipework does not need to be altered in any way and can be fitted in a matter of minutes.
Key Benefits of the Greywater Recycling Kit
- Allows you to reuse bath and shower water in the garden
- Great to use as part of a drip feed irrigation
- Reuse greywater to pressure wash car or patio
- Instead of adding pressure to your sewage system the water is reused around your garden
- Allows you to get extra use out of water butt and place them anywhere in the garden as opposed to just under downpipes.
- Greywater Recycling Valve
- Three pairs of pipe adapters to fit waste pipes with an outside diameter of 41, 43 & 44.5 mm (can easily be fitted to non standard plastic or lead pipes)
- Vine Eyes
- Pull Cords
- Complete fitting instructions
Tips on using Greywater
- Only use wastewater from baths, showers, hand basins and washing machines.
- Use greywater in the garden and rotate which areas you water.
- After using greywater in the garden always wash your hands.
- Use laundry detergents specifically formulated for greywater irrigation.
- Don't use greywater on vegetable crops which are normally eaten raw or uncooked.
- Don't use greywater that has faecal contamination, for example wastewater used to wash nappies.
- Don't store greywater for more than 24 hours.
- Don't let children or pets drink or play with greywater.