This privacy statement sets out how purchase.ie will store and use information relating to you. This applies to the entire web site. Purchase.ie is committed to respecting your privacy. We have structured our web site so that, in general, you can visit the website without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. Once you choose to provide us with any information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
Purchase.ie is committed to protecting your privacy. We have taken all the essential measures to make sure that any information you give us, including credit card details, remains private and secure and that your payment and registration information is processed with total confidentiality. When you place orders or access account information, we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. (All pages on Purchase.ie are https as opposed to http) Furthermore, as required by the Irish Data Protection laws, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information, which you have given us, to prevent, unauthorised access.
If you have questions about shopping online, but want to enjoy the benefits of shopping at Purchase.ie. Email us on email@example.com or call us on 00 353 66 7136486
What we collect
• Where you order products, we will collect your name, contact and billing information, transaction and credit card information (we do NOT store credit card details, we only handle it during a transaction).
• When you use our site you will receive our newsletter or details of offers or products, we will collect your e-mail address only. We generally restrict newsletters to once a month but may send out two a month but not more at certain times of the year.
Use of Information Gathered
• To analyse the use of the purchase.ie website.
• To help us improve on the products and services we offer.
• To send promotional e-mails about ,special offers, new products and competitions we run.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties other than our subsidiaries and parent company, subsidiaries of the same parent company, or our successor in business unless we have your permission or are required by law.
Sale of Business
Phone: 00 353 66 7136486
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write or e-mail us as soon as possible to the above address. We will correct any information which was found to be incorrect promptly.
Links to other websites
Our web site may contain links to enable you to visit other web sites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site you should note that we do not have any control over that other web site. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the web site in question.
© copyright Centsavers Ireland Limited 2018
Cent Savers Ireland Limited
Vat Reg No. IE3403967WH