Smartsense Carbon Monoxide Alarm
It is estimated that on average two people die in Ireland every year as a result of unintentional Carbon Monoxide poisoning related to domestic heating or other fossil fuel installations in the home.
Normal Price €34.95
Special Offer Price €24.95
Many other suffer serious injury.
As Carbon Monoxide is a colourless and odourless poisonous gas it can be difficult to detect and all homes really should have a detection device in place.
The Smartsense is an Irish made domestic carbon monoxide alarm which is designed to be installed on walls or ceilings in your home.
In the event of a Carbon Monoxide presence it will provide you with an loud and effective warning.
- With an alarm sound measuring 85 decibels it is loud enough to wake you up when you are sleeping.
- LCD displays accurately the concentration of Carbon Monoxide in the range of 30 – 999 Parts per Million (PPM)
- This is an easy to install battery operated product. No mains connection is required. Batteries are include in the pack.
- Audible warning to indicate end of battery life.
- Three in-built LED lights. (Green means it is operating normal. Red means the alarm is on and Yellow means the device has a fault)
- Complies with European Standard for Domestic CO Alarms (EN 50291 2001)
- The Smartsense Carbon Monoxide Alarm comes with a 5 year warranty.