Radfan - Radiator Fan, Warm Up Your Room Faster
We no longer sell this product but we strongly recommend the Radiator Booster
The Radfan is designed to redirect the warm air your central heating radiators product where it is needed meaning your room heat up faster and you don't need to leave the radiators on as long.
Radfan has just launched two new models of the product to complement any size room.
Why Use the Radfan?
Typically when we switch our radiators on the heat leaving the rad is either lost through the window or rises and gets trapped at the ceiling. Indeed industy experts estimate that up to 80% of the heat emmited by a radiator is wasted.
By redirected the heat horizontally into the centre of the room the Radfan addresses this problem and generates a more uniform heat distribution.
Which Radfan suits your needs?
|Radfan Classic (Original)||Radfan Classic Long||Radfan Classic Max|
|Best Suited for||Small bedrooms / living rooms, home office||Standard bedrooms / living rooms, hallways||Large bedrooms / living rooms, kitchen diners|
|Number of fans||2||4||6|
|Length||51cm (21 Inches)||95cm (37.5 Inches)||95cm (37.5 Inches)|
|Overall Height||11.5cm (4.5 Inches)||11.5cm (4.5 Inches)||11.5cm (4.5 Inches)|
|Height Above Radiator||8cm (3.1 Inches)||8cm (3.1 Inches)||8cm (3.1 Inches)|
|Overall Depth||7.5cm (3 Inches)||7.5cm (3 Inches)||7.5cm (3 Inches)|
|Depth Behind Radiator||6.1cm (2.5 Inches)||6.1cm (2.5 Inches)||6.1cm (2.5 Inches)|
|Power Usage||2 Watt||4 Watt||6 Watt|
|Typical Running Cost Per Annum||€1||€2||€3|
|Temperature||0°C - 88°C||0°C - 88°C||0°C - 88°C|
|Cable Length||3 Meters||3 Meters||3 Meters|
Radfan Video Demonstration
- Increases the warmth and comfort of room
- Make very little noise when operating. You will hardly notice it in the room.
- Low on energy consumption.
- Attaches to the radiator with Magnets on the base of the fan making it fully safe and secure.
- Simple to install straight out of the box and no need to call a plumber.
- With an in-built thermostatic switch this is a maintenance free fit and forget product.
- The power cable for the Radfan is 3 meters in length. If you don't have a plug socket within this range the Radiator Booster extension cable can be attached. This will give you an extension of 3 meters.
Radfan Customer Reviews
Aileen Campion says:
I bought the RadFan last week. I can say that the temperature in our north facing bedroom has increased by 2 C degrees with both of these in place. Delighted with the results. The delivery was prompt & the whole transaction smooth & efficient.