Chimney Balloon Spare Tap
If your chimney flue is difficult to access a spare tap can be fitted to the end of your inflation tube to make installation easier.
After inflating your chimney balloon it can sometimes be difficult to reach the tap on the balloon. A spare tap eliminates this issue.
How the Chimney Balloon Spare Tap Works:
- Attach one side of inflation tube to chimney balloon.
- Attach the spare tap to the opposite end of the inflation tube.
- Ensure both the tap on the inflation tube and the chimney balloon are open.
- Inflate and install your chimney balloon in the chimney flue.
- Close spare tap on the end of inflation tube.