Bandit Cable Wraps

bandit-cable-wraps-gif

9.95

In stock

Bandit Cable Wraps

Bandit cable wraps come in a pack of 5 and are designed to keep all electronic device connectors, cables and power leads safe and tidy and can be used for all kinds of practical purposes. Great product for your home and a wonderful travel accessory.

Statistics from Health and Safety authorities all around the world suggest that tripping over cables is one of the most common causes of accidents in offices The BANDIT is a unique offering that encourages safer storage of cables.

According to international research only 5% of the power drawn by cell phone chargers are actually used to charge phones. The other 95% is wasted when you leave it plugged into the wall, but not into your phone.
The BANDIT encourages a reduction in energy waste and is made from 100% recyclable material and has been rigorously tested and has reinforced stitching for durability and guaranteed usability.

With The Bandit you will have no more of this in your office or home

10 ways to use the Bandit cable wrap
Watch Demo Video on how to Use Bandit Cable Tidy

 

 

winner_h

bin-trasher-1-gif

Bin Trasher (domestic)

59.95

owl-electricity-monitor-usb-model-jpg

Owl Electricity Monitor (USB Model)

Replaced by similar Eco Eye Product

eco-stapler-jpg

Eco stapler

No longer in production