Thank You 2020

Thank You 2020

It has been a very strange and challenging year for us all.

There has been lots of doom and gloom and many businesses in Ireland have probably closed up never to open again. We feel for business owners all over the country that have experienced difficulties.

We have had many challenges of our own particularly getting stock. Indeed some of our leading suppliers not trading at all currently.

Despite these challenges we have still managed to support Pieta House and have our most successful year in business since the company was founded by in 2009.

This is particularly down to the fact that many of our customers come back and buy from us again and again.

As a thank you we are offering free delivery within Ireland on all orders placed between now and Dec 31st. To avail of this offer simply insert the code Thankyou2020 at checkout or call us on 066 71 36 486 and quote the code.

Christmas order deadlines

4pm Monday Dec 21st for Ireland.

4pm Thurs Dec 17th for UK deliveries

The deadlines for all other destinations has now passed.  

Google Reviews

Whilst 99.9% of our customers are absolutely wonderful the other 0.1% can do untold damage to the reputation of any small business and indeed even people that have never been a customer at all can post anonymous untrue reviews.

We don’t and will never suffer fools in business. If a customer makes very unreasonable demands on us we do not and will not ever give in to the threats of “I look forward to leaving a review”.

Unfortunately full time trolls exist these days N and try to hold small businesses to ransom with the threat of negative reviews if you don’t effectively hand out freebies to them.

They only exist because other businesses do give into them unfortunately as they fear about the consequences of a negative review.

When they leave these reviews they tend to do so anonymously but unfortunately they can be damaging all the same.

Google and specialist review sites really do have a lot to answer for in this regard and hopefully in time they are held accountable for facilitating these career keyboard warriors.

We would greatly appreciate if you took a minute out to submit a genuine google review on our business. It doesn’t have to be positive just a genuine review of your experiences dealing with us under a real name.

Wishing you all a happy holiday season and a bright and prosperous 2021 as we beat this virus and get back to normal.

One Comment

  1. I recently placed an order for an item on this site.
    Due to come from a UK based supplier but Brexit delays scuppered that!
    E-mail from Colm explained this – full refund promptly processed without question.
    I would have no problem dealing with this company again.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.