Wifi Smart Plug
This wifi smart plug will allow you to turn on and off your electrical appliances either when at home or when you are away from home through your smartphone.
Compatible with all standard three pin plugs typically used in Ireland the UK this Smart plug is easy to install through the Energy J app available to download the Apple App Store and Google play.
It can also be voice controlled as it works with both Amazon Alex and Google Home.
This Wifi Smart Plug not only allows you to turn on and off devices from a remote location you can allow set times for the electric appliances to switch on and off through the App from remote locations.
With one of this smart device you can save on energy bills by have greater control over your energy usage.
You can ensure you are coming home to a warm home by setting a heater to come on before you get home and the Smartplug can help act as a security feature in your home as you can regularly turn on and off lights, radios, televisions and so on.
The smart plug is easy to use. All you got to do is ccan the QR Code and install the APP to your mobile phone and follow a very simple step by step guide featured in the video below.
Video Demonstration Setting Up and Using the Wifi Smart Plug
Wifi Smart Plug Specifications
- Wireless IEEE standards:WIFI 2.4GHz b/g/n
- Size: 100*60mm
- Voltage range:AC 100-240V
- Max current:10A
- Wireless frequency:2.412~2.484GHz
- Security type:WEP64/WEP128/TKIP/CCMP(AES)
- Security mechanism:WEP/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Wireless consuming:?0.3W
- Working conditiontemp: -10~45°C
- Passed CE,ROSH,FCC certificate
- Working with Amazon Alexa and Google Home
* Please note: If using this product in conjunction with Google Home it is best to set the plug up with the Smartlife App as opposed to the Enerjsmart App.