Owl AA Battery Recharger Kit
Contains 4 AA batteries and a battery recharger and lasting an estimated 7 years these batteries help create a green environment with less batteries going to landfill
The Owl rechargeable batteries are more powerful than most rechargeable batteries on the market. (1.5v compared to 1.2v for most other rechargeable). They can be recharged up to 500 times depending on the application and frequency of charging and the batteries generally have a lifespan of about 7 years.
Pre-charged and ready to use straight out of the pack these AA batteries have no memory effect and therefore can be recharged at any time.
The batteries are mercury and cadmium free because of the extended use you get from this product it means less batteries going to landfill and thus has positive environmental effects.
How to Use your Owl AA Battery Recharger Kit:
- Plug charger into any typical three pin charger outlet
The red light on the recharger unit indicates that the charger is receiving power and should remain on as long as the charger is plugged in.
- The green light will also come on without any batteries in the charger. This indicates that no charging is taking place.
- Insert batteries into the compartment. The battery’s negative end (minus sign) should be inserted into the top of the compartment with the positive end (plus sign) being snapped into position at the bottom of the compartment.
- If the batteries need charging the Green Light will extinguish and charging will commence.
- Once the batteries are fully charged the Green Light will illuminate indicating the batteries are fully charged.
Getting the most out of your Owl AA Batteries:
- Do not recharge before initial use
- Recharge only in Owl Chargers
- Do not mix Owl Batteries with any other type of batteries
- Batteries do not need to be totally discharged before being recharged.
- To maximize performance recharge frequently and top up at any time.
- Do not recharge before initial use.
Need spare pack of AA batteries? Click here
Do not attempt to recharge Owl batteries in a Nickel Cadmium charger or any other charger as batteries may leak causing personal injury.