Solar Panel Charge Controller
Charge Controllers are designed to protect batteries from overcharging when connected to a solar panel. They regulate the voltage and current coming from the solar panels going to the battery thus ensuring the battery will not be damaged by being overcharged.
If you are using a solar panel with a high wattage there is three options available
30AH - Includes a LCD Display panel to provide intelligent information about the solar panel performance and is suitable for installations up to 480 Watt.
What do Charge Controller Do?
- Battery reverse feed protection
- Overload protection
- Battery open circuit protection
- Lightning surge protection
- Deep discharge protection
- Charge current protection