Solar Party Lights
Available in multi-colour or all white lights these solar party lights are a great way to set the tone for any outdoor special occasion such as garden parties and barbecues.
We no longer sell this item however you might be interested in Solar Fairy Lights Here
Suitable for all year round use and fitted with iPS Technology so you can rely on these even in winter.
How the Solar Party Lights Work
The lights are attached to the solar panel and charge up through natural daylight. At dusk the light sensor in the panel automatically switches the lights on. They have a lighting time of up to eight hours per night.
Installing the Solar Party Lights
Each Solar Party Light box contains 20 ball lights on a 16m length of cable. Each ball is spaced 80 centimetres a part.
The solar panel connects to the first light by 2 metres of cable, the panel has two mounting options - Post or spike and each of the lights can simply sit amongst your foliage, from tree to tree or along your fence line.
- 1. Position your solar party lights in your desired location first then look for a conveneint location to situate the control box within 2 metres of the lights in a position where it can receive a good amount of light.
- 2. Cover the panel and press the power switch on the back and your lights will come on, uncover the panel and leave them and they will then turn off and automatically come on when dark.
Solar Party Lights Dimensions
Solar Party Lights Specifications
- 20 x White LEDs (1 in each light)
- 0.9W Poly crystaline solar panel
- 2.4V 600mAh Ni-MH rechargeable battery pack
- 8hr battery storage capacity
- 2 Different lighting modes - Flashing or steady on.
- iPS Technology
- Remote Solar Panel
- IP44 Rated