Owl Intuition lc Energy Monitor
The Owl Intuiton lc is ideal for monitoring energy usage in multi-phase electricity feed in large domestic or light industrial premises.
Replaced by Efergy Engage Hub
It can also be used to monitor three separate electricity feeds.
The Intuition Ic will give you real time live access to your electricity consumption through a web browser, tablet or smart phone
How Owl Intuition Ic works
The included network owl automatically logs all your electricity consumption data within a secure cloud based software platform. All you got to do is plug it in to your existing broadband router and it will wirelessly link to the transmitter and the three sensors.
By logging in you can view both live and historical data from any internet connected computer or laptop anywhere.
Once installed the Intuition Ic will give you clear trend indicators and hover over analysis. It is important to have Java Script enable for the to work on your browser and the Intuition is compatible with Internet Explorer (9+), Safri 5+, Safari iOS + and Google Chrome 17+
Features of Owl Intuition Ic
- Simply to read graphs with hover over detail values
- Allows you to print and download graphs
- Supports Economy 7 timed tariffs
- Optional data push via Multicast protocol
- Software is upgradable to provide access to future new features and services Owl plans to offer.
What comes in the Owl Intuition Ic Kit?
- Network OWL Gateway with external antenna
- Plug top power supply – 240V UK
- Ethernet cable
- 3 channel Transmitter unit
- 3 x Sensor clamps Standard (< 10mm, <70A) or Large (< 17mm cable, < 200A)
- 3 x AA alkaline battery
- Intuition Ic Installation and User Manual