Owl Intuition E
The New Owl Intuition E allow you to gain real time access to your electricity usage through a web brower, tablet or smart phone.
This cloud based energy monitor and control solution is ideal for any home or light commercial premises and the network gateway will automatically log all your consumption through a secure software platform.
From here you can login to view both live and histroric data wherever you are at any time from any Internet connected computer. The Network Owl simply plugs into your existing broadband router and wirelessly links with the Transmitter and Sensor.
Alternatively you can download the Owl Intuition App and view the data on your smartphone.
Features and Benefits of Owl Intuition E
- Real time and accumulated energy usage data can be viewed through your web browser (including iPad), iPhone or Android smart phones
- Clear summary information with trend indicators and “hover over” analysis
- Easy to read graphs with hover over detail values which can be downloaded and printed if required.
- The Intuition E supports block tariff based on usage and allows you to set up to 7 economy timed tariffs
- Allows you to configure real time consumption EcoNudge™ messages
- Allows you to download CSV data file for your own analysis
- Optional data push via Multicast or UDP protocols
- The software is upgradable to provide access to future new features and services.
Owl Intuiton E Kit Contents
- Network Owl Gateway wth external antenna
- Plug top supply – 240V (Three Pin)
- Ethernet Cable
- Single Channel transmitter unit
- Standard Sensor clamp (10mm cable 71A)
- 2 x AA alkaline batteries
- Installation and User Manual
How does the Owl Intuition E Work?
The Network OWL gateway automatically logs all of your consumption data securely within the Intelligent Cloud software platform.
You can then login to view your live and historic data, from any Internet connected computer.
Alternatively you can access the OWL Intuition-e data on your smartphone using a dedicated iPhone or Android app - both available for free download .
Network OWL simply plugs into your existing broadband router and wirelessly links with the Transmitter and Sensor.
The Owl Intuition E comes with standard sensor for attaching to cables up to 10mm in diameter and measuring up to 70A. These work in the vast majority of domestic dwellings.
For larger cables (typically 10 to 17mm) you can get a Large Sensor here
For light commercial 3 phase dwellings (up to 200A) you will need get one of the Owl Intuition lc packs here.
Owl Intuition E Technical Specifications
Operating frequency: Transmitter - 433MHz
Network OWL Gateway – 433MHz and 868MHz
Operating range up to 30m
12 second refresh rate (Electricity consumption data)
Transmitter battery life > 14 months
Sensor suitable to monitor cables rated up to 71A
Storage conditions: -25 ˚C to +65 ˚C
Relative humidity: 25% to 95% non-condensing
Operating temperature: 0 ˚C to 40 ˚C
Ingress protection: IP30
Owl Intuition E Standards
IEC 61010-1:2001(2nd Edition) / EN 61010-1:2001(2nd Edition)
ETSI EN 300 220-1 V2.1.1 (2006-04) / ETSI EN 300 220-2 V2.1.2
ETSI EN 301 489-1 V1.8.1 (2008-04) / ETSI EN 301 489-3 V1.4.1
R&TTE - WEEE Directive, RoHS, Battery Directive