Solar Powered Mains Free Lighting Kits
These solar powered mains free lighting kits from Solarmate provide quality lighting for remote buildings without mains power connection.
With a solar power station installed you will pay a fraction of the cost to light your building when compared with to getting a mains connection to the grid. Best of all it will work perfectly well whatever the daylight conditions.
Perfect for garages, garden sheds, , large sheds, stables, barns, summer houses or in times of emergency.
Available in 8 different models depending on the square metre area you need to illuminate.
What the Solar Mains Free Lighting Kits Contain
- Corrosion resistant tough aluminum frame.
- Roofing / Wall Fixing Kit
- 5M connection cable
- Connectors, fuses, switches and bulb holders.
- Depending on the model you require a choice of 12v, 8W fluorescent lighting strips
(individually switched) or 12v, 9w energy saving light bulbs.
- Wall switch (Model I,II and ‘ES’ kits only),
- Detailed assembly instructions.
Features and Benefits of the Solar Mains Free Lighting Kits
- Provides mains quality interior lighting where no power exists
- Perfect for workshops, stables, barns, stores, large sheds, remote garages, etc.
- Power the supplied 40W equivalent energy-saving 12V light bulb for 5 - 7 hours per 24 hour period
- Easy and safe to install
- Illuminates an area up to 16m2 to 72m2 (depending on model)
- Manufactured to IEC 61215 standards.
Solar Mains Free Lighting Models Table
Select the SolarMate I, II or the larger ES kits if general room lighting is required. SolarMate III to V with the fluorescent lighting fitting are ideal for interior wall lighting for example up a passageway or by a work bench or on a ceiling if there is limited height.